What was the most romantic kiss you've ever had?

Where were you? Scenery? How old were you? And what led you to kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was right outside my house when it happened.

I was 17 (just 2 years ago) and he(18 at the time) was/is my best friend. I've grown up with him all my life and we have always been close. He had come over to my house to say his goodbyes before getting deployed the next day...My family had a cookout for him and he was leaving. Well I was being a little baby and crying when he gave me a hug and walked out the door.I decided a hug just wasn't going to cut it this time... I don't even think he had made it halfway down the walkway before I shot out the door in the POURING rain and jumped into his arms. I couldn't let him go, and gave him the most passionate kiss I have ever given to anyone. He wouldn't put me down, so I kept kissing him for about 5 minutes, or something like that...Then I walked back inside dripping wet, and my older sis apparently had watched the whole thing because she said, "I feel like I just watched The Notebook all over again." lol It was amazing though! I will never forget that moment :) ...Great Question!

What Girls Said 8

• I was 19 and we were dating for two weeks prior. We were sitting in this beautiful area of plants at my university, at around 7pm. we just wanted a private area to chat in that would be a good midpoint between our prior commitments (meetings). we were just talking and I was going to tell him just how much I liked him, but I didn't know what to say so I tried to kiss him on the cheek. he turned his face to mine, held me, and bam. magic!

• At my ex boyfriend's prom. We walked outside to the lake while the fireworks were going off and kissed. It was great. I guess what made it extra romantic is that he did a lot of little things through out the day to let me know I was special. The kiss just sealed the deal.

• i was 20

and dating this really really sexy guy

who was really shy and a total gentleman

i was shy too

and the chemistry was amazing between us

so this was the end of date #2

and we were in his car

he was dropping at my house

i said thanks for everything and we both smiled

then I got closer to him

and gave him a really sexy kiss

and then I left the car

i left him with a huge smile on his face hahah

• me and my guy were at a park at night during sun set kissing and cuddling outdoors looking over 2 lakes. we were holding hands and he picked a yellow flower for me.

• It was 2 years ago.He was my date but too bad we failed to go into a relationship for some reasons.We were sitting looking at the sky and hugging.It was a new year celebration.

• My first kiss was because it was on New Year's Eve we were both around 9 years old at the time in my aunts backyard and there were a bunch of fireworks, illegal ones, and we kissed because that's how the movies portrayed New Years to be.

• When my boyfriend and I said I love you to each other, we were laying on his bed, right next to an open window and there was a cool breeze coming in. It was night time and we were looking out from his 3rd floor apartment. Explosions in the Sky was playing on Pandora in he background.

• Both 23 years old

• I was 18 and it was with the guy I was so in love with at the time

It was in my bedroom I had sneaked him in lol but that's all that had happend

What Guys Said 1

• I like how no guy answered this.. way to be boys