Does he still like me?

so there is this guy that I really like that just happens to be my boyfriends friend and he (at least used to) like me to...but I havnt talked to him in a year because he was getting cleanb...i text him a few times telling him how much I liked him but he never replied.Well he is clean now but still recovering and he and my boyfriend have hung out twice since becoming friends again and I was very suprised to find out that he didn't tell my boyfriend about the text messages.He said he wasn't ready to talk to me and When my boyfriend asked him why he didn't want to talk to me he apologized and told him I'm not ready to talk her her yet but I will talk to her when I'm ready

what does this mean does he still have feelings for me?

PLEASE don't POST RUDE COMMENTS OR JUDGE ME

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, I do believe he still has feelings for you from the sound of it. BUT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. It's wrong of you to be like this while your committed to someone else and that's probably a reason why he didn't text you back

• Well he might still be hurt, can't tell much from the info you've given.