He doesn't seem to care about me...?

I've been dating this guy for about 8 months (if you can even call it dating now) and things were going really good for a while and then all of a sudden he starts acting weird.

He used to be really sweet and text or call me almost everyday. We also used to schedule days that we could hang out (since we were both busy with school).Then all of a sudden he kept telling me he was too busy to see me or he would ditch me for his family (which I understand, but every time we hang out he tells me he can't because he's with his family).

One day I confronted him about it and I asked if he wanted to break up and he was just like "why?!". I told him my reasons and he just said that he was a busy guy and that he still likes me a lot.

However, it's now summer break from school and I assumed that we would get to see each other more now, but he doesn't even make an effort to see me. He has never asked me once to hang out.

I asked him about that today and he just said: "I'm busy and forgetful". That just sounds like, to me, that he isn't interested anymore. However, he says he is.

Should I just break up with him and move on or should I believe him and stay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. It sounds like he wants to keep you around for the rare moments when he actually feels like doing something with you. He's not giving you the attention you deserve and you can definitely find someone who will.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I would move on. You cannot force anyone to spend time with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh god, my ex did that... -___- He didn't like me and was too scared to dump me :L Dump that dude! :L When I dumped my guy who was like that, he was HAPPY I'd ended it.

Seriously, you could do a hell of a lot better, you want a guy who treats you a lot better than that :)