Do us girls make guys go away? =\

Is there such thing as guys ending hope with a girl because they think she's out of their league or too good to be true? Do you guys loose hope, get intimadated or just don't think she will want to date you because you think she's better than you? Any advice, stories or stories?

There is a guy who has not asked me out and he confessed I was too good for a guy like him, but he knows I like him too =(

*or comments

Most Helpful Guy

• If such a feeling exists, and if you two get tgt, then in a long run the guy will either improve by leaps and bounds if he's willing to work hard and prove everyone wrong or he will self-implode due to loss of confidence etc. It all depends on his character, is he someone who works hard for what he wants or is he more lazy than conscientious.

Anyway to answer your question, I personally have never thought of leagues. If I like the girl I'll make it known anyway and go for it. If she likes me, then she's "in my league".

• Yes he is someone who works hard for what he wants. Thanks for the advice, helps :)

What Guys Said 3

• I met a girl online and we started talking, and things were going OK for 2 weeks or so and then it took awhile to get her responds and I tried for a month to chat with her but she was cold and seldom responded to my questions. Thus I stopped trying to initiate the conversation with her. She either is not interested or playing tough to get. Made a decision lately not to allow girls to mess around with me any more.

• So she never replied? =\ let me tell you my texts with this guy have been going on for 5months, I knew him since high school and have not seen him for 3years, only on Facebook pics. But supposebly he has been busy lately with work and school. He used to text everyday and now its like 2-3 times a week

• No, she never replied. But its peculiar, I did chat with other girls on that site and once we or the girls didn't want to chat any more they simply deleted me. but this girl does not, I even have her on Skype, and she doesn't delete me from there too. simply doesn't respond. If he tests you 2-3 times a week, probably he is busy. 5 months of testing is a long period.

• I think she is interested in you but doesn't want to date you just yet. Yes, it has been a while now, that is why I feel frustrated.

• Yeah it happens.

• Is there a way to convince a guy that I am not shallow and don't think there is a problem with us dating because of looks, or "too good to be true"

• I don't think so, I think you saying that might get him to think he has a chance now.

That's why I said flirt, he'll know it was for him.

• Ok, got you ;) Thank you!

• No. I'm at least the equal of any woman.

• What do you mean?

• I think it's obvious what I mean.

I've never looked at a woman and thought she was too good for me, or out of my league.

What Girls Said 0