Women that hate men such as me..? Red Flags!!

Millions of women cannot be wrong and 42 and never married and no kids and no Long term relationships...would that make you ladies wonder and do you avoid men like me?

Never have had a true girlfriend! Ever! not a virgin and not a player

Most Helpful Girl

• This is no question for a 21 year old to answer, but I figure if I were around 40 I'd probably wonder why you've never had any long term relationships, since that's usually a sign the guy's a player or the complete opposite. If a conversation on the topic revealed it's the second case, I'd probably still be interested (presuming I was before I found this out), but I doubt I'd ever date a guy who had a new girlfriend every 2 weeks.

What Girls Said 6

• i don't know. I notice a lot of people aren't in relationships, nor married, or have children like maybe everyone use to do because I think it was traditional and the expected norm. look at the divorce rates now-a-days too. that's pretty much scared me off because it seems like some people don't take it very seriously anymore. I mean I've heard of people being married like 3 - 4 times in their life and I always wondered about the value of saying I do until death do we part (or however it goes)

and I have friend whose in his forties and he's a confirmed bachelor for life and is very proud to say that. although he does have a very cynical side towards women (I don't know why he's so bitter and resentful maybe something happened to him) anyways I'm sure that's not the case for you. so yeah just enjoy life. you must be doing well. and I'm sure you'll meet a nice gal when the time is right. so for now enjoy being single while you are :o)

• Oh, larry, I don't hate you I just find you funny. The only time I don't find you amusing is when you take a serious "pro-life" stance. It's ridiculous that you would protest abortion when you crave the taste of ovary blood.

• It would make me curious about you. However with that being said Id want to talk first to gauge how you respond to our conversation. If I even think your shady ill walk away, but if you can honestly tell me why you've never had a true girlfriend or been in a long term relationship then id consider giving you a fair chance.

• I don't avoid but I realize if this is the case I am not the special one that is going to change that for him. The older I get, the more men I meet that are in your situation. It usually doesn't take me long to figure out why they have never been married and kidless. IME they don't put much effort in. I am dating two men in their late 30s, both life long bachelors. I just go w the flow and its prob why I am single at my age LOL

• I don't anything wrong with you. You just work a lot and I think that is a huge part of it. You are a very nice guy its not to late to find someone. I would have more red flags of you were married 5 times and had 8 kids then what you are now.

• yea to be honest it would be a red flag but my boyfriend is the same. he is 41, never married and no kids and I still gave him a chance. personally I would think something was wrong and why you wouldn't be married or have kids at that age. I wouldn't say its a deal breaker just more alarming than anything. also throw in the fact you never had a true girlfriend it would make me wonder why those women never wanted to date you. your best bet is to explain it to them :) good luck

What Guys Said 1

• PM me - I sent you a friend request.