Would you date this girl?

Just wondering... Say there's this average looking girl, you somehow meet her and get to know her personally. She is actually quite cool, laid-back, funny and you end up having a lot in common. But then you see another girl who is very hot. Would you immediately forget the average girl and go for the hot one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is more important than looks. But... if a guy was giving the average girl attention, and not getting enough attention in return, making him unsure if she was interested in him, it would be easy to drop her for another girl, hot or not. Guys won't continue to give a girl attention forever only to get nothing back.

On the other hand, if a guy likes you, and you return that, he might enjoy looking at a hot girl for a minute, but he won't have any interest in her because he has something real already.

What Guys Said 5

• The hot one can be vapid and spoiled, stick with the girl you're actually enjoying. You don't run off after something in a fancy package.

• The average girl is attractive and I'm enjoying my time with her. I'm not going to get up and go for a super model type of girl just because. Plus, I like the sweet, innocent look, and I probably won't get that from the "very hot" girl.

• When I was younger and dumb about what really matters, I would have went after the 'hot' one. However, I've grown and now I would just forget about the 'hot' one. Sure she's hot but that's it. I'd be much happier with the one whom I enjoy my time.

• Getting interesting answers :) I actually wanted to know how much of the guys around 18-24 would go for the hot girl.

• Oh. For me, I didn't start to 'come to my senses' so to speak with women and what matters until I was about 22 or so.

• Alright, thanks :)

• Nope,

I don't imidiatly go for anyone OK that's not completly true what I mean is being hot is just not enough you need a connection a spark etc. I did have all of that rather quickly when falling in love that's why I can't say I don't immediatly go for someone.

• I'm already a bit invested in the current girl because we know each other know and we're getting along. I'm not going to up and drop her because some random hot girl goes by. The investment I have of being friendly with her and assuming she's flirting back with me a little makes me focus on her rather than other girls.

What Girls Said 0