He hasn't responded to me in four days?

The guy I like and have gone out with about 3 times this month used to text me sweet messages everyday. I texted him he never responded so I tried again and still no response and its been four days. Did he lose interest or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Three dates in a month is about right for testing the waters with someone. It sounds to me like he tested, had fun with you, but it's not quite what he's looking for so he's moving on. Don't listen to a 'I've been busy' excuse. A man who wants to pursue you, will get a hold of you and make plans regardless of how busy he is. Don't contact him anymore, it may rekindle his interest. If you keep texting him, that's a sure fire way to help him confirm in his mind that he made the right choice by not continuing to date you.

What Guys Said 1

• i think he could very easily be just busy with something

• Well he works everyday and gets called in a lot but a simple text doesn't take long

• i normally don't text unless I really have something to say. I don't want to mess up things by saying something random so I give a call or text when I have something.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably go good reasoning beihind that.