Should I wait for him to text?

So I met this guy at a coffee shop a few months back. We talked for a good 20 minutes and then we split without swapping information. Well he was a suggested friend on Facebook so I added him and then realized who he was. I asked him if he remembered who I was and he did! We swapped phone numbers and then text for a day or so before we ended up meeting out at the bar one night. He wouldn't let me drive home, as I shouldn't have due to drinking. I stayed at his house and we were laying there talking when he started kissing me. That's as far as it went, neither of us tried anything more. The next morning surprisingly wasn't awkward. We chatted for about an hour about everything before he brought me to my car and we parted ways. After waiting all day I text him and said hi, it took him 3 hours to respond! Talked for a minute or two and then stopped. That was yesterday and I have been trying to refrain myself from texting him because I don't want to seem needy. How long should I wait for him to talk to me or when should I try to talk to him again? Anything will help! Please and thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Let him make the move. You'd better have other things to concentrate on so you can enjoy your day :)