First Date Kiss?

I have been talking to this beautiful girl I know and we just went out on our first date. I think it went well. I made her laugh a lot. We had great eye contact the whole time too. However, at the end of our date I did not go for a kiss on either her lips or her cheek. Was that a mistake? She said that she would def want to go out with me again so I think there is an attraction. Any advice on a second date or anything else would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok well the best thing I can say is that you did something right you waited it makes the girls go crazy and think to themself "does he like me ahts going to happen now I'm lost" you usually wait ill the third date I would say but it sounds like you are ready to give her the kiss on the second but don't wait too long or she will think that this is just a friend thing between you guys cause a date is just a way to see if there is chemistry and it sounds like you guys have it so during the second date half through it lean in for a kiss slowly if it looks like she is going to lean back abort immediately

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think that was a mistake at all! I don't kiss on the first date, second date is appropriate. for a second date...well where did you go on your first?

• We went out to dinner for our first date

• Dinner is always nice. and there's nothing wrong going to dinner again. maybe go dancing after? movie? mini golf? go check out art galleries, window shopping. ask her what she likes so you can get a better idea. if you live near a beach..go watch the sunset before dinner :) or go for a walk on the beach after dinner. just some suggestions.

• nope. but second date is always nice =)

What Guys Said 1

• well man it all depends some girls don't like to kiss on the first date

im not saying wait forever just make sure you don't wait to long she may lose interest

so make your move and try not to think about it.

it wil just come natural