Am I the only one nervous about a first date?

I was just wondering, is the girl I'm going out on a first date with as nervous as I am? Do you think she's as worried about it as I am?

Most Helpful Girl

• i get nervous too!

What Girls Said 5

• If she's really into you, I bet she is. Clearly you like her more than a lot too. Don't forget to be open minded (but not to the extreme meaning don't laid everything out all at once). Remember your manner, have a grand time, laugh at her joke too. just like Dreamforever said, don't forget to complement her looks or something about her. Hope you'll have a good time and score for another date.

• The answer you're looking for is yes. Truth be told, we feel that the guys are the ones who don't fuss over a date while we go crazy deciding which dress to wear. So make sure to compliment her and just be yourself =)

• Chances are, she isn't sure what to expect. If you have been talking to her for a while she isore likely to feel more confident about the first date. We definitely get nervous, sometimes too nervous that*ts noticable lol. Being nervous is a good thing, you must really like her! Best of luck to you on your date, I'm sure you will do great! Just remember to breath, and listen when she talks. We love that!

• Actually we've only spoken once and it was kinda awkward...it was somewhat of a setup lol.

• Trust me she's a nervous wreck especially if she's really into you! :))

• If she's into you then she's freaking nervous haha

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure that she's just as nervous as you are, especially if she likes you already.