If a girl texts you first?

And she wanted to hang out with you, but she was with another friend late at night (12:30 - one in the morning) does I mean that she was thinking about me and she is interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I usually think about the guy I like almost every night before I go to bed. You were definitely on her mind & she wanted to talk to you. Usually texts at night are a lot deeper than the ones during the day or w.e. I don't know that's just what I think because all my thoughts are together and I wanna spill them out. Plus I get super horny lol at night and hearing from the guy I like just makes everything better. She is probably trying to get a feel for you, I wouldn't say she definitely likes you because of the text but interested.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes she's been thinking of you and is interested in you more than friend, otherwise, she wouldn't call that late. I wouldn't call someone @12:30 am if I have no interested in them or whatsoever, unless I'm really, insanely crazy about them. There I said it!

• Yes and maybe.

She was definitely thinking about you but that might have been a moment's work. To confirm, just reply casually and ask her if she wants to hang out later. If she really meant it, you'll get yourself a date. Good luck! =)

• if she asked you to hang out of course she wants to hang with you

• yea she is interested but how do you know she was hangin out with a guy if she told you then she's being real and has nothing to hide and if she just met you prob she wants to see wassup with you because I meanyou are any toher

• I knew her and the girl she was with since 2008. She had a boyfriend, but broke up with him.

• ok she wants you

• Maybe...Sounds like she might've been talking to her friend about you.

• I would say so

• Yes, I wouldn't be thinking about calling a man that time of night if I wasn't interested.

What Guys Said 0