How get back in the dating life?

So I'm a girl, I dance ( ballet ) for like 3 years now, I'm decent and I just left my boyfriend 4 months ago. I'm done with being single and before my boyfriend I always had guys dolling for me ( not to sound cocky) Anyway, I don't know how to put my name back on the map and get back to dating. What do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty much just start being friendly/flirty to guys you think are attractive and create conversation. Once they figure out that your being friendly/flirty with them, our first thought is that you are single and want to date.

• But I want a real guy. My school is full of immature men and since I'm in the coming graduating class I know everyone. And not to be cocky or rude but none are at the levle I want in a guy for me.

• Well that's understandable. Try dating older guys then. Not like ridiculously older but relatively around 2 maybe 3 years older.

• yeah my first boyfriend was my age. and my current boyfriend is 2 years older than me. But he acts like child ugh! I hate him

• Good question. I'd like to know too, but to meet women, not guys. :)

What Girls Said 0