GUYS, if I were to text you in the middle of the night?

text you in the middle of the night would you think I was interested in you? I tend to get bored sometimes and I just text a bunch of people, but what would go through your head

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were awakened from a deep sleep by a text, my thoughts would be:

"This had better be a life-or-death emergency, a booty call or both! Otherwise, I'm snapping off somebody's g*dd*mned thumbs!"

What Guys Said 17

• It depends what you texted me. But if I didn't think you were interested before, texting in the middle of the night wouldn't make me think you were now.

• I'm not the kind of guy that likes the idea of casual sex or anything, so that doesn't even pop into my mind if someone just texts me. For me a text is just that, unless she is talking about some specific topic or being really flirty or something like that.

• That depends on how we get along in person.

For most people I'd be annoyed. If it was a girl I liked and it feeling was mutual, then f*** sleep. We're texting.

• Yeah, I would. I don't know, would you think a guy was interested in YOU if he text you in the middle of the night?

• I would think you're kind of a stalker. You shouldn't be texting anyone in the middle of the night unless you know they're not sleeping.

• well I find out theyre awake when they text back...dont see how that is anything like stalking

• I'd usually think it was a drunk text but sometimes a cool late night text is nice

unless she would say things in the text that would lead me to believe she liked then I wouldn't think anything of it.

I stay up late too so that would be cool!

• yes I would definitely think you're interested

• Because it's not normal. Usually if someone makes the effort to text, they are showing some kind of interest in you. We spend our time with people we like, whether as friends or more. But if you go out of your way to text, especially in the middle of the night, I would think that I'm on your mind, which means you like me.

• yeah, id think that she's thinking about me while lying in her bed. bored= horny in girl speak

• i would assume she is bored and wants someone to talk to

• That really depends on the contents of the text.

• I'd be like... "damn, this girl must be extremely bored"...

• Its all good..we all get bored.

• I would think "WTF?! What time is it?!"

• If I knew I was one of 10 people that you woke up in the middle of the night to just send me some random text like "hey what's up" I would block you :P Sorry but that is obnoxious. So when you get bored you get slefish and wake up random people? So glad you do not have my number.

• Agree completely. In the middle of the night it has to be actionable.

• uh I hear it and wake up because if my girl or one of my friends needs me for a very important reason I can be contacted at any time. I would not have you very long as a friend if you did that a few times.

• k well thanks for answering

• Yes I'd think you're interested. And I'd be cautious because I'd get the sense you're the manipulative kind of girls, never being upfront about your motives.

• what motives?

• Your motives, WHY you'd text me at such an odd hour. Either you're interested but not upfront about it, or you're bored and using me for entertainmemt without regard for my sleep. Either way it's manipulative in nature.

• Yea... I would think she's thinking of me or something :P

• Lol, not a lot of people text someone random in middle of the night xD

• ya I know..true but most of these people would be bothered by it..so I guess I'm not gonna do it anymore lol...maybe

• I do the same with women. Usually I just like to talk when I can't sleep. I don't sleep around with random girls, it's not my thing

What Girls Said 4

• I'd really be breaking my head if a guy did that to me haha

• Well if a guy texts me in the middle of the night usually means he's interested but most guys are pretty dense, probably wouldn't get the hint

• I would hope you didn't wake me up

• I miss those times when guys use to text me in the middle of the night