Do most girls like older men? If so how old of a guy would you date?

A lot of my female friends who are in their early 20s have a thing or want to be with a guy who is like 20-30 years her superior. in other words someone as old as her father. I am guessing this is normal, for I often like women at least ten years older than myself.

What is the main attraction for women liking an older man. Is it financial, he has likely had more sexual experience, the girl has father issues or the guy of her admiration reminds her of her father.

Please explain your reasoning since its probably unconscious and you don't even know your doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love them because they know how to be patient with sex, take their time pleasing every little inch of me and pleasuring me with a wonderful experienced f*cking. They are not in a hurry to get back to the guys or there video game etc, but want to stay and cuddle and in most cases bring us to orgasm several times.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I prefer a guy a year or two older, not 10+... sorry ):

but I would imagine that they prefer to get older men because they are less likely to hurt them emotionally as much, having experience. This doesn't mean he won't have affairs or abuse you so please don't assume that, but I would imagine if he was a mentally stable guy then yeah, he would treat you better.

And go careful because it can also be classed as pervertion (perverted) if he is too much older, but that doesn't stop true love I suppose.

• i'm 22. and my age range is between 19 and 26.

• I'm 18 and I think the oldest I would date would be 21. I've never been in a relationship before so I wouldn't know what I'm doing haha. I don't think I'd be comfortable being with someone much older than me.

• I liked this guy 24 years older than me when I was 28, he was 52. I was guessing he was 45. He looks younger. It seemed like we had a lot in common. Maybe too much. He had kids around my age. That freaked him out. He was scared I'd get tired of him and want a younger man. Etc. At least I don't see him very often cause that makes me think more about him. I really liked him a lot. I don't think he believed me tho. :-/

• y didn't you tell him you liked him and how come you don't c him anymore

• I did tell him. He lives an hour and a half away.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys getting back to their video games?! Really?

• That's VERY common. I've heard a ton of girls complain about it. One girl I know got naked and ran around the TV, and her guy told her to leave him alone because he was in a game. Some of my brother's friend are big gamers, and a couple of their girlfriends called themselves "the other women" because their guys would rather play video games than have sex with them.

And don't even ASK about Evercrack/WoW players. Some of those people are INSANE.