What if he doesn't find me pretty?

Lol so I've been talking to this guy I met online through texts and we've decided to meet up, we haven't video chatted. But we have exchanged pics. I've been too that I'm photogenic and I always look heaps good in photos. But I'm afraid he won't find me as pretty in real life :/ and it will create awkward situations... Cos you never know what to expect. Guys has this happened to u? Girls have you felt like this before meeting a guy for the first time? How'd it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they were full body pics so he could see everything. There's some trickery ass sh*t you can do with good camera angles.

What Guys Said 3

• If it doesn't work out, oh well, there are other guys out there for you. I haven't had this happen, but all the women that I know look better in real life than in their photos. And if he doesn't like you because you don't look as good as your photos than his loss - more than likely it wasn't a guy that you'd have a lasting relationship with anyway.

• To be honest if he likes you then anything else won't matter

If it's meant to be. It's meant to be.

• she look much hotter in real life :P

What Girls Said 1

• I've always gone in with the attitude that I might not look the same as I do in my pictures and he might not, either.

What if you don't think he's that awesome in person?

What if his mannerisms that show only in body language are a turn-off?

You're not the only one up for judgment here, so to speak.

So what if one or the other isn't all that interested? It's a level playing field, and you have just as much room to change your mind about him as he does about you. And if it doesn't work out in anyone's favor, so what again.

There are a ton of people out there, and he's not the only guy you'll ever see, I guarantee you that. Relax and be comfortable in your own skin. That confidence is attractive on it's own level, whether it's seen as pretty or badass.