How do I make up for it?

Perfect kissing moment. It would've been our first but I'm an idiot. He leaned in and clearly was going for it but I panicked for some stupid reason I myself don't know and turned my head. I know he's extremely bummed about it but besides kissing him what should I do. I like him 100%.. I just had a lapse in judgment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't screw up next time. Haha kidding, sort of. It happens. Just let him know that you had a fun time and that you want together again. Think about what you should've done differently and prepare yourself so that when he leans in again, you don't panick.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to get a hold of him go on a date or something and its your turn to start it up whenever you get the feeling its the perfect time, and it better be good.

What Girls Said 1

• This totally happened to me over the weekend..the next day your just kicking yourself aren't you.

Just talk to him about it and explain your position. If he really likes you I'm sure he'll just try to kiss you again:P