Why is it so hard to find a guy that will actually want to date me?

I know I am not beautiful at all, and I am not skinny. But there are girls bigger than me and maybe a little uglier but they have at least have had a boyfriend before!

Most Helpful Guy

• "there are girls bigger than me and maybe a little uglier but they have at least have had a boyfriend before!"

And isn't that proof that your size has very little to do with whether or not you can get a guy?

It's about your attitude - can you flirt with a guy, can you be sexy, can you be friendly and approachable? If you're just going to sit there like a limp lump and wait for someone to come along and pick you, then you're going to sit there a long time.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• You need to not put yourself down, the sexiest thing is confidence. The old saying is true " if you don't love you know one will" just be proud of you and things will work out

• you have to be confident.

and have an awesome personality.

let guys see the real you. I've seen terribly ugly girls with boyfriends so it gives me hope. ha ha :D

just keep looking. I'm sure there's someone out there. try to talk to more guys or something so they can get to know you. :D

• stop right there! You are beautiful! You must believe it and love yourself before any guy can love you. You know why those bigger girls have bf's? because they think they're beautiful and fabulous, believe it and it will come true!