It's really starting to bug me that I've never had a boyfriend and I'm turning 20 soon.

Whats wrong with me.

I've had my first boyfriend in day care, he was so cute and that was it. I'm tall (5'11") and been told that I'm naturally pretty, attractive etc. I'm not up ass but I do agree half the time. I mainly attract pigs (most guys) who are more vocal and others [nice, smart and tall (some guys)]. I don't like the person I've become because (shy, keep to myself and my guard is up) when I was younger I was outgoing, talkative and full of life. Now still the same on the inside but comes out when I'm in the zone (only because people (most friends) screwed me over and most people are idiots/shady. I might die alone, LOL!

Didn't realize the icon, sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you've had no luck in relationships thus far but I think you're being very melodramatic. Eventually you will be able to tell guys with honorable and dishonorable intentions apart. You'll gain more social intelligence the more you interact and mingle. You're not even 20 yet for crying out loud! Talking about dying alone is a little ridiculous, especially for a statuesque and outgoing young woman such as yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• it's hard to say constructively and with any confidence without the photos

• Unshaven. And no aluminum.

• Get a life, please!

• In regards to this question, if you think that most people are idiots that could be a big turn off for guys. You were a little brusque with me. Why would your guard be up when meeting people?

• Because most people are liars and are shady with no shame. Also, been screwed over, used by a few people and some personal issues.

• i'm 24 and in the same boat

What Girls Said 2

• no one can really give you the answers to this question because only you truly know why. You need to figure out what your flaws are and work on them..

Now this is just a thought but your icon is a woman in a wedding dress...you do realize that even saying the work marriage to a man you haven't know very long will scare him away.

• You are young give it time I'm 21 and on the same boat, go out and meet guys.