First time relationship?

Ok so my names Chris I'm 25 about to turn 26 and I've never had sex or even kissed a girl its all because I have social anxiety disorder but I'm getting better and now I'm starting to think about having a girlfriend. So does it make me a loser to have never kissed a girl or had sex. And I'm scared to have sex I just want to please her but I don't think I'm gonna be able to. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't concentrate on a relationship, a first kiss, and sex before you even ask a girl out. It's like putting the cart before the horse...take things one step at a time. Focus on first finding a girl you're interested in and making sure she's interested you before you even think about doing anything physical with her.

Now that you're better with your social anxiety, get out there and meet girls. Possibly through friends, the internet, frequenting bars/libraries/concerts/amusement parks. Now that it's summer people will be out an about and that will present you with perfect opportunities to meet potential girls.

The kissing and sex will happen naturally, as it does for most people. Most people are nervous for their first kiss anyway. Just take control when you think she's ready for a kiss. When the time comes and you're ready for a relationship and to take those next steps toward sex, just sit down and have a talk with your girlfriend and explain to her that you're a virgin so you're inexperienced and see what she says. More than likely, she'll be willing to help you out and calm your nerves.

What Girls Said 6

• 1. Become self-confident.

2. Pick a smart, kind and comprehensive girl.

3. At the second or third date you can talk to her about your absence of romantic relationships.

If she's in love, smart and kind, then she'll be comprehensive.

The most important is that you open up to the right person...

To answer your question if it makes you a loser, I'll say no...but one more time you have to find the right kind of girl. Aand some girls like to be the first of their boyfriend : ).

• Of course that doesn't make you a loser! Good for you for changing your mindset! You've got the goods...u just need more of the confidence! =)

• No! That's so sweet :) I would DIE if I was dating a guy like you! I have social anxiety disorder too :) That's so amazing :) I'm so glad there are men in the world that have never done any of that. I have really high standards - I only date virgins and I'm easily jealous so if I find out a guy has had a lot of girlfriends, he's not the one for me. You are the first guy to fit all of my qualifications ;) aha

• You's a cutie so it'll bne easy for you to get a Girlfriend :)

and f*** no that doesn't make you a loser at all.

Most guys I've been with are pretty experienced and don't really please me all too well so don't worry about it! Haha.

• I wouldn't worry about the sex and kissing part yet... Get a good relationship and see where it goes from there. You are hot, you will be able to get a girlfriend pretty easy. No! You are not a loser, I would love to find a guy like you in the future. I think that it's cute, and actually kind of hot :)

• Noo you are definitely not a loser. You shouldn't care what other people think anway, you should feel good with yourself;)

social anxiety disorder - you can help it ; ) I think you should maybe read any book how to improve your confidence , because I think your problem may be because you don't believe in yourself, don't like yourself - you should become friend for yourself, start liking yourself , see how many you can offer other people how great you are - then you could be open to other people .

You should not be scared of sex or kissing because it comes natural for humans:D like eating and drinking, you should just find a girl with who you could feel comfortable , it's nothing to worry about;)

What Guys Said 1

• first of all don't ever ever tell to a girl that you have never had sex or kissed a girl, it makes you look like a weirdo or that you are not man enough, contrary to belief women DO like men with experience as they often have EXPERIENCE knowing how to please a woman. Two you need to be confident on yourself and don't let girls walk all over you, as girl will test you or they might try to brake you. You also need to be confident, smooth and funny. You don't necessarily need to dress well (as many girls like the hipsters, surf, greasy kind of guys), but you do need to smell good. You also need to ask a lot of questions about her, as girls like to talk about themselves adn what not. Do not reveal too much about your past. And most importantly HAVE FUN!