Why don't guys ask you questions when you text them?

so I've been talking to this guy, and every time I text him I have to ask all the questions and keep the conversation going. this has happened with other guys as well. so I was wondering if it's just me? or do guys just not like texting as much as girls? I'm not sure if I should keep texting him back or not. I like him and I think he's interested in me, but I'm getting kind of bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in general guys definitely don't text as much as girls. However, if a guy is interested in a girl, he will usually put more effort into the conversation. Maybe you should try calling him and see if it's any better.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm usually always asking the questions

I prefer texting to calling because I don't like the way my voice sounds over the phone

Tell him that he's getting boring and if he really is interested then he'll try harder

What Girls Said 1

• Becasue not all guys like texthing and having conversations through a message.