I really don't get dating.

So I am high school senior getting ready to graduate next week :). I am also getting ready to turn 18 next week :)). I think that now I am 18 I am at that age where its OK to start dating and not having permission from my parents to do so. I have yet to meet any guys that like me though. I don't get it.. how a lot of people can break up with some one and then find somebody else in such a short period of time when I can't even find one person who is willing to go out on a few dates and hang out. Its kinda starting to make me hopeless. Is it not OK for me to think about it or something? I feel like the more I think about dating the longer it will be before someone comes along because things like this happen when you least expect it. But I feel like I can't just wait around til one day some one decides to come along but it seems like its the only thing I can do. I find it hard now to see couples knowing that I wish I had a special someone. It sucks even more that I don't even have friends so it doesn't help the face that I don't at least have a boyfriend. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can always try asking guys out too. Dating sucks ass. Especially the first date. You never know what to say, nor what to do to make it feel fun, or correct. If you like someone get to know them though. And don't fear rejection. Learn from it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• at your age a lot of guys don't date.

• I think dating would make more sense after high school, becase there is never a guarantee that couples will last after high school..people tend to change and are looking for something different .