Kissing on first dates (I guess)

Ok so I know that this girl really likes me and it wasn't a date but she came over and we watched a movie. During the movie she was all touchy feely with me. then after the movie we talked for a couple of hours and I know that she wanted me to kiss her several times while we were talking but I didn't. Do girls like a guy that can have a little self control or did I f*** it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry, ask her out again and if you see her wanting a kiss go for it :) I know deep inside if you were to kiss her on the first day she might of gotten what she wanted but then think you might have moved quick.

What Girls Said 4

• If I give the signals for a kiss and the guy doesn't take them, I'm usually worried he's not into me. As long as he comes out and says he just doesn't want to rush it and he does, in fact, like me, then I'm more than okay with waiting!

• ok so would you rather have a guy rush things or go slow

• If it had to be one of the two, I'd prefer we go slow. However, I've been kissed on a lot of first dates, but it wasn't rushed, at least for me; I was ready.

• You didn't f' up. But let her know you had a good time and ask her out on a proper date? Self control is fine, but don't keep her hanging too long, she might start thinking you don't like her.

• of course girls like a guy who has self control, but more when it comes to very intimate things or when you're dating a girl, and how you behave around other girls.

of course she would've liked you to have initiated the kiss, but all hope is not lost. text her that you want to get together again, then make the move :)

• It's good that you have self control. If I dated a guy and wanted him to kiss me but he didn't, I'd be "upset." but that's a good thing if that makes sense...now you two can hang put again and she'll/you will have something to look forward to. :)

What Guys Said 0