Between the first date and the second.

I had a really awesome date with a girl last night. I ended up making a move and we kissed all night.

We are set to go out again in 4 days. What do I do communication wise for those 4 days? I really want to talk to her but I'm not a very good texter and I don't want to come off as clingy. What do I do for the next 4 days in order to not go crazy haha

I keep over-analyzing what went down and a bunch of stuff that will drive me up the wall.

Help! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can text her asking her what she's done that day, or if she has something specific she wants to do on the second date (don't put a wink if you ask that, might come off a bit differently than you want it to :p).

Texting her won't change anything about the overanalyzing though...

Ask her how her day was, how she's doing, ... On the day of the date you can text her you're looking forward to the second date since you had such a good time on the first.

Good luck with the dates!

What Girls Said 5

• I think that waiting to talk to her when you see her is a good idea, because you might end up over-analysing the text message and needlessly stress about the text before your date :) it's not too long to wait, it'll be here before you know it :)

• Call her every other day. Text "hi, how are you" on the odd day. She'll text back & probably ask you a question & you can respond to it. It won't have to go long. Just say, Can't talk long, but wanted to say hi, how ya doin'? Can't wait to see you Friday.

• You can text and call her, just not too much. You want her to miss you and look forward to see you again

• just maybe text her and ask how her day has been and tell her you're looking forward to seeing her again on whichever day the date is on

and then the day before the date, confirm details with her

:)

good luck!

• since you made out a lot I would text her tomorrow and then call her the day before the date just to talk. then call on the day of the date to confirm, if you don't do so the night before on the phone.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't really need to text her, just wait out the four days since you have another date set.

If you're not a good texter, don't push it, it's just gonna come off as awkward.