If you're his first girlfriend?

how likely is it going to last forever and forever? how likely is it something that will last?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less than one in a thousand.

What Guys Said 4

• This question is like asking, "How long is a piece of string?"

There is no way to know. Some people hit it off right away, and others only last for a week. Just be the best girlfriend you can be. That's all you can do.

Good luck to you!

• Usually the first relationship will not last all the way. But there are exception.

• my brother just got married tonight to his first girl and he was her first guy

• My guess is about a 3% chance if they are both young.

What Girls Said 3

• It is unlikely but take it from me it can happen.

I am still with my high school sweetheart and am very much in love, he was my first real boyfriend and I was his first real girlfriend. We plan to get married and are talking about children but this is a rare occurence, it's pretty unheard of anymore.

But let it be known that just because you want it to work out it's not a reason to stay in a bad relationship!

The key is going into a relationship for it to work is having the same core values only staying together if your lives are going to be on the same path. H*ll we even made agreement that is we ever start to want different things out of life we call things off and break up.

Just be a great girlfriend and support him in his endevors (as long as they don't enclude drugs, drinking and criminal activities!) and things can truly work out for you.

• There is no way of knowing of how long its going to last. How likely it is that its going to last depends on the amount of effort you both put into the relationship and into maintaining it :) communication is very important :)

• 95 % It's vey unlikely, But it does happen.