What was your first kiss like, from your last/current relationship?

Not talking about the first kiss ever, but your last or ongoing relationship. Mine was nothing extraordinary. We had gone out 2 times before and on the third date, he invited me to have dinner at his house, then we ate ice cream on his sofa and then, all of a sudden, came the kiss. Then I fell off the sofa but that's beyond the point.

Most Helpful Girl

• He couldn't get out that he liked me, but all the signs were pointing to that. I liked him at that time too, but was just waiting for him (the big hot-shot) to make the first move. He didn't. He ended up somehow spitting out that he likes me, but that his friend likes me too. He asked me what I thought about it all. I sat quiet for a while. Told him that as far as his friend is concerned, I'm not interested. if I was, I would be in a relationship with him. Purposely stayed quiet about the part where he said he liked me but... it's up to me. I just waited for him to repeat his question. When he said "but you didn't answer my question about me." I looked at him puzzled, leaned in, and kissed him. Just held my lips on his for a while, moved away and said "does that answer your question?" All in all, it was pretty sweet, and I caught him off guard :D

What Guys Said 9

• me and the girl went out for some dinner went back to her place and that's where we made out tis was good

• I would've probably ended up dating this girl but there was a conflict of interest between one of my mates. but let me illustrate my last kiss with a girl who I probably would've dated. She was the ultimate cutie pie, and she was a tease. We were in my car; and we were having a great time with the witty banter and the discovery of my condoms. No sex, unfortunately. She had to leave because her friend was whining, and she actually asked me to kiss her. It felt good.straight up, I closed my eyes; and by the time I opened them, I felt desperate for more. Definitely, one of my top two.

• We were both drunk, I was probably more so. We were in a club her, me and one of her female friends.I had meet her that same day durring a day activity organized by the school. We drop of her friend at home and then we walk to my place and proceed to makeout and then shag the sh*t out of each other. She was so good at the later that I kept her as a friends with benefits for a long time and eventually it grew.

• I think it was in a car or in the club? I can't remember, she said she didn't like it though lol I beg to differ ;)

• i think it was great. I put a lot of thought into the first date. after dinner I took her to a spot I knew where you can overlook the city from above. its gorgeous at night and it los angeles too. I just hugged her while she stared at and then we kissed :)

• for me ...i was caught off guard (I was standing up in school and this girl who I know just walked up to me and kissed me on the lips)

• My first kiss was sloppy, awkward, wet, and totally awesome.

• N/A

• Sloppy, wet, and awkward. Everything I thought it would be :D. We both were kinda hygenic freaks too, so it was nice that we both happened to have freshly brushed teeth and had recently consumed mints so no bad flavors.

What Girls Said 5

• It was awesome. We had been on a few dates before - held hands and hugged a lot but never kissed. We had spent the whole evening together. It was about midnight when he walked me to my apartment. We stood there in front of the door, looking at each other for what seemed like forever. People were walking by and back and forth so it wasn't quiet enough. Once it was, we just reached in for a kiss. It was more than a peck because we had waited for so long (weeks of dating) but still pretty romantic. We stayed there hugging for a long time and once I got in my apartment finally, I was pretty overwhelmed.

• it was from my previous relationship that was 4years and it was at the end of our sophomore year and it was cool we were at a swim meet and we were about to walk to our friends house and he grabed my hand and I freaked out and yanked my hand away and he looked at me so confused lol we walked to our friends house along w all of our friends which are all guys and wrestlers there happened to be a lot of other people we knew walking on the same street looking at us sayin awww and telling us to kiss we ended up leaving our friends house and he was walking me to the bus stop holding hands and he stoped and hugged me and then looked at me and kissed me it was pretty awsome and the start of a chill realationship we broke up this past aug bt that was a good memory

• fo the relationship I have right now... it was a little off balance at first since people have different kissing styles... but a couple seconds into the kiss.. it was magical :3

• Nice ;)

And almost like the famous spiderman one.

• It was awkward and I didn't like it. Maybe because I wasn't really attracted to the guy but I did like him, so I tried to convince myself that I was attracted to him too.