Would a guy really hold off on kissing a girl to make her want him more?

So I was with this guy and I told him to kiss me he told me that I had to wait till he decided I was kiss worthy so I felt totally rejected a couple days later we were texting about it only he was saying that he wanted to kiss me so bad but that it was a test I said what a test to make me want him more and he said yes... Truth or Lie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Young guys will try anything they may have heard of somewhere, in order to get a girl to like him more. This could easily be one of those things.

What Guys Said 2

• did you ever hear that saying.. "you always want what you can't have".. and I think this gives you your answer..

most guys know this truth.. in india it's a famous bollywood dilogue "when you run behind a girl the gilrl will run away from you and when you run away from her she will follow you.."

• kids and their games...

What Girls Said 2

• The type of guys who do this are the type who play games. Often they aren't the most respectful of men, more like jerks. If you suspect a guy is doing this to you, you shouldn't waste your time because those are child games. I know this from experience.

• guys do pull sh*t like that, but it can be so annoying! the guy I'm dating did that, sort of. on our second date he kissed both of my cheeks near my mouth, but not my lips, and kept his face close, so it made me go crazy, I think I ended up kissing him without even thinking because it was "so close"

• This type of teasing is okay, and fun, I meant if he is holding off kissing you so he can go further than kissing faster. Depends what he is doing.