Texting first. Really need help ;/

So, there is this guy, which I like, and he said that he liked me too, everything seems okay, but he lives in differrent city and he has this phobia of texting first, and it drives me mad! I could text him first but I don't want to out of principle cause, c'mon why he can't write first? and then he said goodbye the last time we met, he said that he would text me more and stuff and now nothings changed.. so I don't know should I text him? but what if then he thinks" oh, good now I don't have to deal with my fear" or smth. So what should I do? How to help him over come his fear? ;//

and second thing that I personaly think that if a girl always texts first, she's decay. and I don't want to be that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would any one be afraid of texting first?

That's very odd.

Just text him a playful text saying, "I'm first ;P you're second!"

On a serious note, tell him you'd like it if he took the initiative more, because its shows he has interest in you.

Maybe he is very very shy and needs time in order to do things like that.

For the time being, I suggest mentioning how you feel (one more time). Work with him and eventually maybe he will come out of his shell and send your more messages first.

• Say something like "so why it always me saying hi first" ;) but keep it cute and sweet , you don't wanna put him on his spot :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0