So like any other question what does he mean?

so if you ready my last question, it will give you back story to the same guy I'm talking about on here. but basically since the party he's been texting me first everyday and callin me gorgeous beautiful, tellin me he likes me, and etc. we hung out after the party, completly friendly tho, no flirting no kissing nothing and we had a blast. so he's callin me baby being super sweet, then one night he never texted me back. I assumed he fell asleep but now its been all day and he still hasn't texted me. and on top of that he came to my school at lunch and I told him where I usually hang out a few days ago and he was walking right around where he knew I would be but he didn't text me to even tell me he's coming and that he wants to see me so I got up with my friend and left and still Haven't heard from him. what is going on? I'm confused. && before he came towards my group of friends. (its a hugee circle, mostly jocks and a few girls) he was in the office tellin a mutual guy friend that he's starting to really like me. wth?

Most Helpful Girl

• He might like you but not sure if he wants a relationship

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he is playing hard to get? or he doesn't feel like you are reciprocating so he might be waiting for you to text him?

I briefly skimmed over your question.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you're so busy to read his behavior that you forgot about yours towards him. Maybe he got a vibe you're not interested in him as he is in you and he backed off a little by not replying to your message, yet he still came around to see if you'd talk to him. Which you didn't. Why don't you just talk to him instead of wondering and assuming one or another?

• i texted him yesterday and he never texted me back should I text him today and ask him if something is wrong?