Guys, would you date a girl who's never had a boyfriend?

Would you date a girl who's never had a boyfriend? At say the age of like...18. Would you think it's weird? Would it matter at all?

0|0
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No, a lot of Asian women aren't allowed to date at all until that age, just for example, so It wouldn't e at all weird. And many from religous families are also not allowed to date as a couple until about that age, either. Worldwide, such girls are probably the majority!

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. It's not weird and wouldn't matter to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's cute as hell, I would have no problem with dating a girl like that

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would most definitely date a girl who's never had a boyfriend, it would not matter at all no matter her age! In fact, I'd like her even more for that and would truly consider it an honor if I was her first boyfriend she ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't bother me and its not weird at all! Gotta start somewhere. Maybe you had different priorities in life and having a boyfriend wasn't so important until now. Besides, it's a privilege/honor for the guy being the first boyfriend ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would not matter one bit to me. If I liked her, I would go for it and see how it was. In fact, I'd even teach her a few things along the way and give her room to explore as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if she was closer to my age though, because 6 years difference is too much for me, because I've never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not (especially at such a young age). Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date the person if I liked her enough. It would actually be kind of refreshing to know that someone cares enough about herself that she wouldn't be putting herself out there for every guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't even need to know nor would it turn me off from her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.