How did you meet with your gf/bf/spouse?

Not much to add to the question. As a single person I'm really interested in hearing how did it happen for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him when we were in a play together a while back. A Midsummer Night's Dream. Hermia and Lysander. It was pretty dramatic! XD

What Girls Said 4

• We met while I was still with my now ex. We both happened to transfer to the same university and we met at orientation. About a month later my boyfriend broke up with me and a week later I asked him on a date. It's been nearly two years to the day since then.

• I met my boyfriend 6 years ago. We were co-workers at our job.

• My boyfriend lives next door to my grandmas house and my aunt, who is younger than me, kept telling me I should meet him. and when we met. it was love(:

• I met my boyfriend when he came to talk to me while I was waiting outside of Forever21 when my friends were stealing earrings. He gave me his card. And I called him that night. That was 4months ago.

What Guys Said 1

• You're = you are.

Your, its your.

• Oh sorry! I make mistakes every once in a while cause English ain't my mother language.

• Its okay you're probably just tired.