What do guys honestly think about girls who date multiple people at once?

Does it make you take her less seriously?

Does it make you think she's a bit of a whore?

Do you feel like you can't be sexual with her because she's being sexual with at least two other guys?

What's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i had a friend in girl, she was just like you explained. I yelled at her because of that.

i do care for her , but I won't put aside my morals/beliefs for a girl like that.

i really hate this type of girls (and they have tendency to get used by many bad persons) and

i don't respect them

What Guys Said 8

• Most guys will instantly put that girl in the "sex only" or "friends only" category, because most guys don't want to share.

• She will always be distracted, so no I'm not into it. I don't like to see multiple girls at once either. People shouldn't be an option to be weighed. And if she was sleeping whith more than one at a time, then she's a total whore. There should only be sex with one in that situation

• I'd think she wants nothing more than meaningless fun, so I'd stop seeing her, and move on.

Is she a whore ? Not necessarily, she could be doing it for free.

Anyway, that's a total turn-off.

• Waste of time, if she has guys to bang what are my chances? Am I going to have to compete for this girl's attention? That's enough to not pursue right there.

• It doesn't bother me at all, but that's probably due to being polyamorous so it's pretty much par for the course. It's going to depend on the guy and how they think about dating, relationships and sex.

• I'd probably think she's not serious about it and move on

• I feel very intimidated and think she wasn't interested in me.

• Just makes me think she's not the typical "why can't he commit" girl

What Girls Said 1

• It makes me think she is in control of herself and her sexuality. Not if she is being a slut about it, of course, but if all involved parties are consenting adults, then it makes no difference. Hmmm, makes me think of the show, The Bachelorette.