Canker sores and kissing?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• They are contagious but only to some people. A part of the population is imune to canker sores but I wouldn't play russian roulett with it. You could get these sort of plasters from the pharmacy they will both heal it faster and make it less likely to transfer.

PS: I know this wasn't you question: But in rear cases it can transfer from lips to genitals during oral sex. So be careful

• I was going to ask that next

And its definitely a concern of mine

What Girls Said 3

• Just do kissing pecks until it goes away. I wouldn't want anyone tongue kissing me who has something going on in their mouth. In the meantime, get something to treat it.

I don't think they are contagious. I think those are those things you get when you bite the inside of your mouth too hard.

• Aren't they like herpes...? Pretty sure they are transmittable.

• No they're not. They aren't contagious

• Canker sores are a virus related to the herpes virus. You can give it to your kissing partner. My advice would be to not kiss at all until they go away.

• They aren't related -______-

• Yes. Perhaps it was coincidence. But, nevertheless.

• Yeah no offense but I believe Mayo clinic and doctors over you

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I get them all the time, and by the way this is some bad advice from the other answers...

Causes can be defficiency in Vitamin C and too much stress. Also A FORM of Herpes called Herpes Complex A which has nothing to do with the Herpes contracted from sexual intercourse can cause sores.

You can deal with them in different ways.

1.Buy a product called Kanka which hurts at first but completely numbs the pain of the sore and you can eat and such. link

2.If its a Vitamin Deficiency then just take about Two tables of about 5oomg a day of Vitamin C, if the problem persists see your physician.