Would you date yourself?

Just imagine you're a random person of the opposite gender and you see yourself walking down the street. What would you be thinking? Would you talk? How would you respond? What would a conversation with yourself be like?

I most DEFINITELY wouldn't date myself. Piercing in one ear looking pretty douchey, long metal hair looks far too savage, stubble on chin looks messy, dark look in his eyes looks threatening, steel toed boots are scary, tattoos everywhere?! Obviously connected with bad people.

Conversation with myself -

Female me: Umm, hello there. I like your necklace. I've never seen a design like that before. Does it mean anything special?

Normal me: Yes, it means something special.

Female me: Cool! What does it mean?

Normal me: I'm afraid that is information that escapes your current privileges. Now would you be so kind as to remove yourself from my presence?

Female me: Umm... okay, a**hole. I hope you get hit by a car.

Normal me: Ladies first, you dirty tramp.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. he would keep mi busy for a very long time. Everything I want. no dull moments throughout the relationship.

convo:

*smiles* hi

*smiles* hi

so what are you doing here?

what do you mean?

What do you mean what do I mean? what are you doing here?

Nothing...

So you're just sitting here?

Yeah...*gives wth look*

*smiles*

*smiles*

So what's your name?

*Gives name*

Ah, I'm ------

*smiles*

So do you have a bf?

It's complicated...

Complicated how? Like you have a guy that you're chasing after but he doesn't want to give in but you're determined that he will if you just believe hard enough and do enough he'll love you just as much as you do. Or you just f***ing guy and his best friend and it's a toss up between them or maybe they don't know you're banging his dad...and you might be pregnant.

wtf! -_-;?

well you said complicated...

shut up.

*laughs* you're cute. What's your number?

why would I give you that?

i don't know maybe because I like you. True, I don't know you but if I had the chance to I'd know every piece there is know.

o_o

so what about that number?

*gives number* T_T

i'll call you later tonight. see yeah --------

grrrr...

What Girls Said 12

• Haha now that is a good first impression...I would date myself if I was a guy.

Without being vain

If I was walking down the street as a male I would pass this pretty nice shaped girl and think..hmm she's cute..being me..I most likely wouldn't run up..that's just not me but if I did

M Me: Hey, my names..."insert guy name"

G Me: Hey I'm ...

blah blah blah yada yada

We've swapped numbers and form a happy relationship..don't know if it would last but I could take me to my parents

• Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think I'm an awesome person, but I could never handle myself. And someone with the same personality as myself would just find himself constantly locking horns with me. Not to mention that a male me would be gay. Only my gay friends share my interests, and as it so happens, we DO go after the same men.

• I think it would have to involve more than me just strolling along the street. I think the person would have to see me around my friends when I am glowing. Or maybe I could pique their interest when I am lost in a workout and they see how dedicated I am. Or maybe if I am reading a book in a coffeeshop with a serene expression on my face. Don't think just walking along would cinch the deal. =p

• I've met my male personality doppelganger. Strikingly similar interests, same way of talking/ mannerisms, same degree path, same age, played the same instruments, possibly look more related than I do to my real siblings. Just grew up in different places.

Pretty much got along excellently within minutes of meeting each other.

The circumstances of this meeting being complete random chance of me standing in the right place at the right time at a conference I was at. So it was just a friendly one-night chat and meet people deal.

Would I have gone on a date with him, probably. I don't think it would've taken on though. There have defiantly been people I've been far more attracted to (coincidentally I've noticed they have similar traits to his fiance...go figure).

But I can sure be friends with myself. There is an excellent, shoddy phone-video of us debating quantum physics drunk on a street curb somewhere in the world.

• I often find that my conversations under the effects of alcohol are far more worth recording than my sober ones.

• LOL, Naw.

I am whack. I don't find myself attractive. I mean my big nose and chunky body is too much.

I personally am lazy and self centered..I don't think I would be able to handle myself.

I am also crazy...so I don't think I would like myself for that.

• I would be like... ew.

No I wouldn't date myself.

And as far as a conversation goes? I would want to be friends because I can be pretty funny.

• Hahah probably not.

I'd be more like, "who's that weirdo?"

I might seem slightly creepy until you know me, because I enjoy observing.

I also kind of just look like however I want. Some days I like to get crazy with it.

Oh, and I love my piercings.

• I male version of me...I don't think so.

• Probably.

• Yep.

Ever think of self esteem therapy?

• I DEFINITELY would :)

• I wouldn't date myself. I wouldn't be able to stand myself.. too alike.

Same goes for if there were ever an exact clone f myself...battle to the death bitch, there can only be one me! xD

What Guys Said 12

• Lol definitely NOT. I'd probably be intrigued at first, but I'm really shy and awkward as a guy, so as a chick I can only imagine being just as shy and awkward. I can be a pretty big a**hole sometimes too. I don't think chick me would appreciate that.

• No, I wouldn't because I look pretty intimidating when I walk down the street. People just give me space, although they look at me.

• 0|0
  • You were high when you thought of this idea, weren't you? lol

I'm not an attractive man and I would only make for a butt-ugly woman, so no dating my female self lol.

• I'd hit that sh*t.

• Yeah I would.

• Female me: who that nigga right thur?

Me: the one you needs to be with.

Female: fair enough.

• Well I would like to think so? But I honestly have no idea, and probably never will.

• No. Anymore than one of me is beyond the realms of terrifying.

• im not the type that people would want to date

• no I wouldnt

• When I first thought about this I thought yeah but it would kinda get annoying

so then I actually thought about it and would say no not really

There would be too many similarities and not enough difference for it to work out.

Do I have some qualities that I wish a girl possessed? Of course

Do I wish there a was a girl who was just like me? There might be but I wouldn't wanna be with her.