Why didn't he kiss me?

So Friday night my parents weren't home so I had this guy over and I gave him a bj and then we went to the mall and Hung out and when I took him home he never kissed me... He didn't kiss me at all the whole night so why didn't he?

Also his sister was in the car who is also my best friend and when he left the car he kissed his 2 fingers and put it on my lips so why did he just fully kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you clean your mouth or at least drink some water after the bj?

• I went to drink water and he's like no don't so I didn't...

What Guys Said 4

• I could be asinine and say you're too young to be giving bj's, but I was a teen once and know what goes on. So as a big brother type, I'd say try the kiss first next time. Then you'll know if he's just weird about kissing after oral sex.

• Probably because you just gave him a bj.

Guys don't like their own taste.

• Tease him make him want to have a desire to kiss you. My girl gets gum and plays with her mouth when her backs on me when I'm sitting. She uses her lips to play with the gum makes me want to just grab her and make out forever.

• Why didn't you kiss him? -_-

What Girls Said 1

• firstly I think your too young to be giving out bjs and secondly why didn't you kiss him. maybe he was embarssed by the fact his sister was there and felt to shy to kiss you in front of her