Why did he stop calling?

So I had been talking to/dating this boy for about a month and he came home from school for a long weekend, we were supposed to hang out but things got all messed up and he told me how he felt so bad we never saw each other, and that nothing worked out how he wanted. He was being so cute and then he just stopped texting me, and the last time he did text me it was at 2am and he barely held up a conversation, only giving me one word answers. And nothing after this, I tried to initiate conversation but he always seemed uninterested. Did I do something wrong? What should I do to get things back to normal?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's tired or got something on his mind (problems perhaps?) Why don't you try ask him if there's something bothering him. You should tell him how you feel now, say how you feel things changed.