What is your prefered first date

Ladies, describe your ideal first date.

Fellas, describe what you think is the best thing to treat a woman to on a first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dinner- at a non-fancy sit down restaurant (ex:chili's), then go to an arcade or a Dave and Busters , challenge each other to some games and just have fun...laser tag works too :D

What Girls Said 3

• I know a lot of people don't like movie dates because they feel they don't get to know their date well enough, but that's what I'd prefer. On the first date, it can have sone awkward silences from being nervous and such. So I think a movie is perfect.

Have a guy pick me up, go to the movies, and maybe get a dessert afterward if we're up to it.

• Ideal first date. He takes me to a huge garden with roses. *blushing*

• Thats it? no talking, no activity, no food, just a garden of roses?

• Ahh...see now it actually sounds nice. thanx.

• Have fun :)

• biking in the park or

flying a kite in a sunny day ;p

What Guys Said 1

• I choose an activity, such as going to the zoo, aquarium, concert bowling,roller rink, or ice rink. That way there are some distractions for the awkward silences. And you can discuss your surroundings because dates can be nervous for both guys and girls.