Girls, when you like a guy secretly, do you feel like he can tell from the way you behave around him?

Girls, when you like a guy secretly, do you feel like he can tell from the way you behave around him? Or do you feel that you can hide it perfectly? Do you try to?

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a good question, one that I have been wondering about for awhile. for instance, this guy has been flirting with me for some time now but I never really flirted back nor did I even let on that I liked him at all, but now he is saying that he knows I like him, and sounds pretty confident in the fact.

How does he know this? Yes I like him but never lead on that I did, so it must have been through some action of mine.

In answer to your question no I could not tell that he knew I liked him until he made the comment.

Yes I would try and hide it until he told me he liked me, then everything would flow smoothly.

What Girls Said 8

• I want the guy to catch on to my subtle hints and I thought my crush was ...

but I'm not so sure. Can you tell if a girl is being flirty with you and giving you extra attention? Like if we locked eyes for longer than normal, would you assume I was into you? My crush locks eyes with me sometimes and I look back because I want him to know I am interested.

• I think I hide it really well...Too well actually! :( I act like he doesn't exist, even though he's tried to initiate conversations with me several times. I can't help it. I'm always cold to guys that like me. I'm generally a pretty confident person in all other aspects of my life, but I'm so uncomfortable around my crushes!

• No, I keep it hidden and he will have no idea. Why? Very simple, most of the time in my experience, it's not reciprocated so why bother? I don't need to ruin a perfectly good friendship or get hurt.

• I can hide it so good. He thinks he doesn't exist for me. But I don't do that on purpose, I hate it but I just can't show interest in seone :(

• *someone

If I only knew...

I don't know why. Maybe I'm afraid that he doesn't like me back and if he does I won't believe it xD

• I try to hide it and pretend he has no effect on me, but I always feel like he can see right through me. We probably feel that way because we know ourselves and we know when we're acting out of the norm

• when I like a guy I don't hide it, I may not come right out and say it but I am not very secretive with it just by the way I act he can usually tell

• Yes. It is like he can see right threw me, even if he doesn't that is how it feels at least

• I have hidden it so well he doesn't have a clue! Only prob is want him to know but not going to tell him direct, kinda in a mess tbh :(

What Guys Said 2

• fear of rejection is a big issue with a lot of people it seems. fear of giving up your power you have for the other person. basically handing over that power of the knowledge that you like them. a lot of people out of spite choose not to do it.

• You look gay in your profile pic, why are you worried about girls?