Girls, when you like a guy secretly, do you feel like he can tell from the way you behave around him?

Girls, when you like a guy secretly, do you feel like he can tell from the way you behave around him? Or do you feel that you can hide it perfectly? Do you try to?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a good question, one that I have been wondering about for awhile. for instance, this guy has been flirting with me for some time now but I never really flirted back nor did I even let on that I liked him at all, but now he is saying that he knows I like him, and sounds pretty confident in the fact.

How does he know this? Yes I like him but never lead on that I did, so it must have been through some action of mine.

In answer to your question no I could not tell that he knew I liked him until he made the comment.

Yes I would try and hide it until he told me he liked me, then everything would flow smoothly.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• I want the guy to catch on to my subtle hints and I thought my crush was ...

but I'm not so sure. Can you tell if a girl is being flirty with you and giving you extra attention? Like if we locked eyes for longer than normal, would you assume I was into you? My crush locks eyes with me sometimes and I look back because I want him to know I am interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I hide it really well...Too well actually! :( I act like he doesn't exist, even though he's tried to initiate conversations with me several times. I can't help it. I'm always cold to guys that like me. I'm generally a pretty confident person in all other aspects of my life, but I'm so uncomfortable around my crushes!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I keep it hidden and he will have no idea. Why? Very simple, most of the time in my experience, it's not reciprocated so why bother? I don't need to ruin a perfectly good friendship or get hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can hide it so good. He thinks he doesn't exist for me. But I don't do that on purpose, I hate it but I just can't show interest in seone :(

1|2
    0|0
    • *someone

If I only knew...

I don't know why. Maybe I'm afraid that he doesn't like me back and if he does I won't believe it xD

• I try to hide it and pretend he has no effect on me, but I always feel like he can see right through me. We probably feel that way because we know ourselves and we know when we're acting out of the norm

0|1
    0|0
  • when I like a guy I don't hide it, I may not come right out and say it but I am not very secretive with it just by the way I act he can usually tell

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It is like he can see right threw me, even if he doesn't that is how it feels at least

0|1
    0|0
  • I have hidden it so well he doesn't have a clue! Only prob is want him to know but not going to tell him direct, kinda in a mess tbh :(

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• fear of rejection is a big issue with a lot of people it seems. fear of giving up your power you have for the other person. basically handing over that power of the knowledge that you like them. a lot of people out of spite choose not to do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look gay in your profile pic, why are you worried about girls?

0|0
    4|1