Have you ever wanted to be with someone while your heart tells you yes but your head says no?

This is the problem that I'm having and people tell me to use my head but inside I like the guy but he doesent treat me well and is confused about everything in his life. Tell me what everyone would do and some stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make the decision that will make you happy, and I don't just mean being happy now, I mean think of it as in weeks or months from now...

To me if you say that you're happy being with someone that doesn't treat you well then the only thing I can tell you is that you're crazy. You don't deserve someone that can't treat you properly, yea you might like him a lot and are happy when you see him but you're just going to set yourself up for failure when a few months go by and nothing changes and he continues to treat you badly. You're just settling and not realizing that there is better out there.

• This is a good answer thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• Ah well that's the wonderful thing about being an adult... You get to use your own head and make your own decisions. They may not always be right, but they are how you wanted to live your life in that moment in time... You only have so much time on this earth. Don't waste it by living the way other people tell you to. =P

What Girls Said 3

• I stayed with my ex for two years while my head screamed no. In the end I decided to listen to my head, and boy am I glad I did! Wait until you find a guy who has your heart and your head in agreement.

• There is nothing wrong with giving someone a chance we all make them. Always listen to your head and don't shut off your heart, but also know when to walk away. Also remember the more someone hurts you your feelings should be less and your trust should be so as well. If you keep holding on then you really need to ask yourself why. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, so do you. Know when to walk away

• Listening to peoples opinion about your relationship isn't always good because no one knows exactly about your relationship but the two of you, so don't listen to their advise. And about your situation I think that if you still love him, be with him, you will be upset, and depressed if you end it,

And In my opinion people suffer because they want to, you need to be strong and be able to take insults and know the truth, I don't know if he insults you, but if its not true not let it affect you, its not trues so its not real.