Everything's in the question!
[I wasn't sure if I should've put this question in Dating, Relationships, Behavior, or Other. I decided Dating is the most relevant...maybe?]
- Yes, regardless of which mental disorder he/she had16% (5)12% (2)15% (7)Vote
- Maybe -- it depends on which mental disorder he/she had55% (17)50% (8)53% (25)Vote
- No13% (4)25% (4)17% (8)Vote
- "Other"6% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
- I just wanna see the poll results!10% (3)13% (2)11% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
My boyfriend has Asperger's and I've adored him (even the aspie traits) for two and a half years.
Before he came along, I had a mild crush on a guy who was bipolar but well-medicated for it so he didn't have mood swings. Before HIM, I dated a guy who was acutely depressed (I wouldn't call it chronic depression, it was the kind of thing that needed counseling more than medication). So it really depends. I couldn't date a guy whose mental condition made him lash out, get angry easily, stuff like that. Some things are important, other things are honestly more like personality quirks to me.3
- Show AllShow Less