How old is too old? How young is to young? Do you date people your own age?

I'm 19, and I have pretty much always dated older guys. My boyfriend now is the only guy that I have dated my age, and I must admit there are key differences.

I have pushed my limits with how old the guy can be, but I never date younger guys. I wonder what your rules on age are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically end up dating younger women even though I have nothing against dating an older woman. The largest age difference in a relationship that I've had was nine years, and that was also my longest relationship to date; four years. I'm 33 now, I believe my dating range would be 21 to 40. Love does not know numbers...

• Did you ever have to deal with immaturity issues with the person that was 9 years younger? Or did you feel like you were at differant stages in your life related to age?

• There was issues regarding maturity throughout the relationship. The relationship ultimately ended because she wanted to party and I was ready to settle down.

• Yeahhh I understand how that could happen. I feel like guys my age don't really know what they want and that why I typically date older guys.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer women my own age.

• have you always perfered people your own age?

• Pretty much. It's almost odd that I do prefer women my own age, as when I was younger I thought I'd probably go for younger women when I got older. Go figger.

• As long as all parties are of legal age I don't think it really matters.

• I don't date anyone under 21 and am not looking at women over 30. I'm 25. I usually prefer them to be out of college.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine are date whoever just so long as they're a good person, my best friend found love when she was 16 with a 31 year old she's 23 now they're still together with 3 kids. my sister supposedly found love witha 16 year old when she was 15 as soon as she fell pregnant she was in bed with 3 other girls. so just date people who are right for you and don't let age stand in your way.

• Wow now that's a big age differance, but that's good it worked out for her.

• Well right now nothing since I'm 17. I'll be 18 in 2 months, my rule then will be who knows. Depends on the person I guess. I don't want to go older than my dad though, he's 36.