What would you think if you were given a scented card from your special other?

If your boyfriend gave you a card and put some cologne on the inside of it, or anything that gave it a good smell to it, what would you think? I just saw this on a TV show and I was interested if anyone has had that happen before, or what you would think if it did happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought about sniffing a card after reading it or even before, but something that smells nice (flowers even) is very romantic I guess. I say try it! I love the smell of my boyfriends cologne, but I like it better on his shirt and anything he wears.

What Girls Said 3

• It's very a very romantic idea. It depends on the girl whether or not she will like it.

• It would be nice.

• When my boyfriend went off to his internship in another state for this summer, he took one of his old fraternity shirts and sprayed it with "Black Label" by Ralph Lauren because that's what he wears everyday. I sleep with that thing not gonna lie. I miss him but it makes me feel so much better! :)

What Guys Said 0