GUYS: if you ask a girl to come to your place on the first date?

Is because you think she's easy?

After a nice dinner, talking a lot, having a great time...is it because you want to try to get laid? or is because you really liked her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't mean he thinks she's easy, but it might mean he's hoping she's easy.

What Guys Said 11

• If it's the first date and I want to take her back to my house, the last thing I want to do is get laid which sounds weird but let me explain. I like to get to know a woman before I sleep with her and one date isn't enough. If I invite her back to my place and things are goig well, I just want to take the date to my house, show her my world. More importantly, I don't want sex to happen the first night because I want her to feel safe at my place, and not having sex is a good way of showin that my house is a safe place where she is not expected to do certain things just because she's there and that I want to take things further and more serious with her, that sex isn't the only thig on my mind.

• Assuming the date is going well, I usually offer my place as a possibility, and I don't do it because I'm trying to get sex from her, nor do I expect sex on the first date at all. It's not that I don't WANT sex (I do!), but I know it's usually better for both of us if we know each other better and have some trust with each other.

No, I invite her over because it's a comfortable place to be and talk without a lot of distractions or "rules", and because I have a lot of entertainment options there (plus snacks/food/drinks).

Even though I offer it, I realize that many women will worry that bad things might happen and so they might be reluctant to go, so it doesn't offend me at all if they prefer to stay in a public place or take me to their place instead. I'm pretty easy about things like that; my goal is for her to be comfortable so she can be open and fun and not worrying all the time.

And my overall goal from a first date is CONVERSATION, hopefully revealing good compatibility and increased attraction from both of us, which will lead to additional dates. Sex will happen sooner or later, and I know if I make her comfortable and relaxed, chances are it will be sooner.

• Ok, good...thanks! I'm a bit confused, all guys think so different, but guess is better not going so fast.

• Depends on how the date went. If that is the first date then yes he was just looking for an easy booty call and if your not into that then don't waste your time...Also is that what you want your first date to be?

• Usually hoping she is easy. But if I really liked her and the date went that well I would go for it too. Although I would be a little more hesitant to go all in if I liked her and didn't want to scare her away.

• Well I'm stupid and only invite them to chill and hang out on the first date if I think they're cool.

But I suppose it could be the hope of her being easy.

• well if it went great I would bring her home just to talk . I am with the small group of people that wait for marriage to do that

• I cannot answer this question. You're the only one here that knows this guy. Whatever you might think is motives are, could very well be right.

• could it be both? I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

• He wanna finish the night..thats all...after a good dinner..great time why not make love?

• I think that's moving a little too quick honestly...after a 3rd date possibly!

• NO woman is easy! Bue never go near his place unless you plan to have sex allllll dayyyyy long!

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys would be trying to get in your pants. Yeah, there are your select few who would have innocent intentions. *A select few that are most likely to be on GAG* but for the most part, when a guy does that on the very first date, he wants to get laid.

• Probably. I had an experience with this. He said he wanted a relationship. Turned me on So bad and got me excited. Made me "forget " about my exe if only for a little bit.

Turned out not to be true but oh well I had fun

• Some guys only have one intention (to get in your pants), some guys would genuinely like you and your company and with some guys you just never know.

• i would think he wants to get laid. he might think you are easy or maybe he doesn't know but wants to get lucky. but I don't think a guy interested in a relationship would do that so fast.

• THANK YOU! yes, I realize he only wanted to play...that's immature.