This guy gave me his number, but he's not texting me back?

I met this guy at a fair, and I met lots of new people. I when with my group of friends and my group of friends met his group of friends and we hung out all night. We had a lot of fun, and I thought it was going great. Then, this guy gave me his number and I toted him that night. No response. I figured his probably sleeping since it was real late at night. So I texted him the next night and still no response. A few days later I waited and said hi and my name. Still no answer. What did I do wrong? HE gave ME his number and he's not replying?

Most Helpful Guy

• He could have a girlfriend

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he felt since you didn't stick to the 3 day rule you were desperate

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't do anything wrong. Even though he gave you his number does not mean that he may have a girlfriend. It may seem like he was interested in you at the time you two hanged out but he may be having second thoughts in getting back in contact with you.

• guys who are really interested will get your number and contact you.