Will I ever get my first kiss?

I am almost 18 years old and I've never had a boyfriend or even my first kiss. I graduate high school in 5 months and I am freaking out that I may never get past this part of my life. I mean I want to be special of course, but there are some girls in my grade that have already had sex multiple times and they talk to me about it and I feel bad because I haven't even had a kiss yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I know what that is, I felt that way too. But you know, stay that way and wait for the perfect person. I felt in the mistake of don't caring and had my first time with a person I disn't really liked, and now, I regret it and a lot.

Just be yourself, and things will go smothly: there's a saying that goes: "Life finds a way" well love finds it too ;) You just have to live your life normally.

What Guys Said 2

• If you friend-request me, I'll tell you something that will make you feel much better. And then you can unfriend me if you like after that =)

• I'm confused. Was this by choice? If not, it's a whole other matter.

• No I did not choose this.

What Girls Said 2

• Calm down, sweetheart. You will get your first kiss. Listen to this:

In high school, I concentrated on my academics. I was not interested in the immature high school boys, nor did I make any attempt to get to know them. Unsurprisingly, I also graduated high school without ever having been kissed - never mind having a boyfriend.

Then I went to college and made some amazing friends. Still, Freshman year passed and no kiss. I was starting to get desperate. I was embarrassed that clearly everyone was far superior to me in terms of sex. I wanted it to be special, but I also wanted to get it over with. Was I ugly? Unpleasant to be around? (I'm sure my enemies would agree with both, but that's not the point! lol)

Then I met this boy in sophomore year, and my world changed. He was different. He was most attractive man I'd seen in my life, the most charming, just so much fun to be around. It was he who gave me my first kiss, and it was every bit as magical as I had dreamed. I am so glad that I waited, and if I had the chance, I would do everything the exact same way. Sure, other girls might have had boyfriends, kisses, and sex long before I did, and maybe it was good for them - but mine MEANT something, to me, and it's a beautiful memory I carry with me to this day.

Wait until you're ready, and I promise it will be every bit as magical as you hope!

• Thank You for sharing that story it's so beautiful :) and thank you for the advice :)

• personally, I think that it will happen when the time is right. don't stress about it. give it time and when that special guy comes along, it will happen when you least expect it. hope this helps a little bit :)