Why do people think that falling in love online is silly or not real?

Like you can chat with a person and like them a lot , you start to get these emotions so you guys meet and fall in love , why not ?

Why do you have to meet with them first to get to know them ?

Most Helpful Guy

• because reading a story they want you to read is not them, its a person they want to be, so unless you meet them, your emotions are not real for that person, because they can tell you all kinds of rubbish and expect you to believe it, this is call being naive, so watch out for on line relationships, there not always true to their word,x

What Guys Said 3

• Well anon, let me tell you a story. I had a family member who used an online dating site because she was deciding to divorce her husband. Her experience with the online guys in real life were not in her best interest. She said they were loser, and I believe her. Because I noticed these types of people are boring, and can't hold a conversation properly.

Now I'm not saying this about all online guys, but there are a lot of them that are not good to have wild sex fun with.

• Do you realize how expensive that is, let alone how likely that is to succeed, how much trust that requires plus? Good luck with that.

• Because most people only ever meet online. The meeting in person thing, never happens. Or happens far too infrequently for it to work.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you need to meet them first. My boyfriend and I met online, and we are planning on going paintballing. :) It will be the first time we've met, and he's been completely real with me. So I think online dating works.