Guys: If a girl gave you a "cuddy buddy" application (see link), would you fill it out, and how?

So, there is this guy I've been "hanging" out with...he hasn't made any moves...we've just hugged...I'm not sure if he even likes me more than a friend...but to sort of move things along, I thought about giving him this to fill out

link

Is it a lame idea? I know he's been around the block a few times...so I know he isn't afraid of physical intimacy...now that I think about it...if he did like me, why isn't he making any moves...

I've never been kissed before, and I'm getting anxious...lol...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a cute idea. If I really liked her and we already had a flirty relationship I would probably fill it out.

What Guys Said 5

• It's cute, and if I wasn't sure if I wanted a relationship with a girl but was OK with just cuddling I would fill it out and be a cuddle buddy. but if I was interested in her it would make me wonder if she was trying to push things forward and/or setting a boundary.

• Awwww, that's kind of cute and funny.

• I think its adorable, and if a girl did this to me, I would fill it out. Honestly a very creative way to approach the situation. I say do it :)

• Others might think that she is giving these applications out to a few guys instead of just asking one guy in particular.

• Lame. Just make a move.

• The problem is I don't know how to make a move...the application is my attempt at making one...I don't know how to kiss...

What Girls Said 2

• awe that's so sweet! I'm so using this on my boyfriend! totally not a lame idea at all, it's really cute! and a lot more creative than just simply "making a move" :)

• that's really funny! LOL