Is it weird that I ..?

Kiss with my eyes opened?

i don't like sit there staring like a creep or anything lol but I hav noticed I keep my eyes opened. Is that freakish guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you are the appreciative type, not entirely sensual. No its not freaky, I sometimes kiss with my eyes open.

What Guys Said 1

• I won't say its weird, because I used to do it. most people look at it as a bad thing. they say if you kiss with your eyes open the kiss doesn't mean anything to you. I did feel weird about it so I started closing my eyes and it actually felt better and more intense. At first closing my eyes was uncomfortable cause I wasn't used to it, but now I always do it.

What Girls Said 2

• No that not weird. Its not a rule you don't have to kiss with your eyes closed lol. Sometimes I do sometimes I dont. Sometimes my boyfriend and I will stare into each others eyes when we kiss. He closes his eyes sometimes but I'd say 80% of the time his eyes are open. Its not weird it's alright =)

• yes that is weird!