Do you believe in online dating/romance?

People do you believe in online dating/romace? Please share your comments, thoughts, and opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean yes some people find love online and I've met some nice guys online but I've also met some creepers. In the end now I'm finding its still better to meet a guy through friends.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I would never let an algorithm find me the girl of my dreams. I'd rathe find that girl myself with out the assistance or mindless binary code.

-Jay

• Yes I believe in it, my aunt found her current husband online. They are happily married for 6 years now. Some of the online sites might be nothing more than a place for creepers and swingers but some are legit. My aunt and uncle met on eharmony I believe.

• I've never experienced it, but you can have a crush on someone online and it can eventually develop to something more. It's just another avenue to finding someone.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't anymore I think it's going to be hard to find a guy that truly looking romance on there. Most just looking for hook up that it.

• I think it can happen, but usually doesn't go anywhere.