• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he barely text me anymore?

We used to great friends, ended up as FWB, we both got attatched, but didn't end up together(both hurt each others' feelings), and we both stopped talking/texting when we used to text all the time. After about two months we started texting again but it will be short answers/ conversations. Before we would text for 3-4 hrs straight and he would continue the conversation to other topics. Now its about 3 minutes max and it just stops on one topic. Why does he barely text me anymore? Does he no longer like me? And is there anyway I can get him to start texting me like before?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He has stopped cause it hurts him not to be with you. The longer those text convos go the more and more he gets attached to you.

What Girls Said 1

• He might be busy you never know he might have moved on & started seeing somebody else.