How to recover from a girl dropping the "a while" bomb

So this girl and I got into a good fight over how I freak out a lot and need to chill out. I will just include the last parts of the conversation to avoid bias.

"I now see what you were were getting at, I treat our fights and everything like it is the end...I know we will be fine...Crack my hardhead again :)" - Me

"Good...I need to start carrying a baseball bat around" - Her

"Um...Why?" - Me

"Cause I have to do this all the time" - Her

"Do what" - Me

"Crack your thick head" - Her

"Well want me to let ya go?" - Me

"Yeah" -Her

"Ok...Can we talk soon again? Or do you want me to leave you be for a while?" - Me

"Leave me alone for a while" - Her

That happened two days ago, I left her alone yesterday. Today I asked her if she still had her wisdoms in(she was supposed to get them removed yesterday) and got no reply. I asked her how long a while was and got no reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her contact you beacsue if you text her or talk to her she's going to get even madder and push you away by avoiding you like she already did.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I would of changed how you said a few things there but you're the one who asked for the space. I think you probably made her made with how you asked for it. A while can be for a week or two so if she doesn't respond just let her be until she does. If she doesn't in that time then approach her in a diplimatic and caring way. Easy enough, just needs some patience.